Free Forms, Articles and More for Your Cleaning Business
We'd like to give you a taste of what you'll find inside this site if you decide to join us as a member. Feel free to use the information here for your cleaning business.
If you like what you see here and want more, then you need to join us as a member! You will have access to:
- over $300 in cleaning and business forms
- FOUR E-books
- our very active discussion forum
- commercial and residential bidding calculators
- monthly telephone discussion forums
- recorded interviews
- new articles published every week
- reduced prices on our training programs and cleaning products
- and much more!
Not ready to join us? Then sign up for our newsletter Trash Talk: Tip of the Week, and receive weekly cleaning tips, online videos, weekly chances to win a Trial Membership, and updates to what's new at TheJanitorialStore.com. Just enter your e-mail address in the box on the upper right side of this page.
We have over 300 cleaning and business-related articles on our site!
Click here to read a few sample articles
Free Forms to Download
(if you need help with downloading, visit this page)
Sample Business Card
Press Release Template
Production Cleaning Rates
Apartment Cleaning Checklist
Interview with Ron Holt, Owner of Two Maids & a Mop™, Residential Cleaning Service
Learn from Ron how to start and grow a successful residential cleaning business.
- History of the company, mistakes to avoid.
- Learn Ron's successful marketing secrets as well as how to get move-in/move-out cleaning business.
- Learn how to hire, train and manage employees for your cleaning business.
- Learn Ron's simple strategy that has allowed his company to grow from just four employees in 2002 to more than forty employees today.
- You might need to adjust the volume on your speakers
- Length: approximately 50 minutes
Finding, training and keeping GREAT service employees. This is a topic of interest to all building service contractors. Dick Ollek has been in the cleaning industry for over 40 years and has perfected the art of hiring GREAT employees. In this 3-part series of interviews, Dick shares some of the secrets he's learned over his 40 year long journey of owning a very successful commercial cleaning company. Whether you're just thinking about hiring employees or you're struggling to retain GREAT employees, this is the book for you! keep reading