Floor Care Production Rates
Production rates for any type of cleaning is not an exact science because there are so many variables that can affect our productivity: soil load, obstacles, traffic, skill of the technician, use of the proper equipment, chemicals used, etc.
Here are some general guidelines for floor care production rates:
- Spray Buffing/Polishing (17" slow speed machine): 1000 - 1500 sq ft per hour
- Spray Buffing/Polishing (17" high speed machine): 2000 - 3000 sq ft per hour
- Burnishing (17" high speed machine): 2000 - 3000 sq ft per hour
- Burnishing (27" propane machine): 5000 - 8000 sq ft per hour
- Scrubbing Floors (17" autoscrubber): 17,000 sq ft per hour
- Scrubbing Floors (20" autoscrubber): 20,000 sq ft per hour
Copyright TheJanitorialStore.com. All Rights Reserved
Steve Hanson helps owners of commercial cleaning companies build a more profitable and successful cleaning business through his online community at TheJanitorialStore.com. For more tips on owning a profitable cleaning business, watch the popular Web TV show CleaningBiz.tv and sign up for the newsletter, Trash Talk.
· How Much Should I Charge For My Commercial Cleaning Services?
· How to Create a Procedures Manual for Your Cleaning Company
· How to Handle Slow Speed Floor Machines